Kmart / no service at jewerly counter for 20 mins once and 25 min the second time landed up walking out of your store

1 Inverness, FL, United States Review updated:

I went in the inverness store to purchase a neclace, I waited for 20 minutes, I then went to look for some shoes, I came back waited for another 25 minutes, still no one came around.
I then left my cart and walked out the door.

Just remember word of mouth is the best advertising there is.

I was in there on dec 09 2008. The number of the store is 9793 in inverness fla.
I would appreciate some feed back or some kind of an explanation, because I enjou shopping at k-mart far more then I do even wal-mart.

Thank-you for your time r. Mathis
Lake panasoffkee fla.

Comments

Ki
  17th of May, 2012

WalMart here I come despite the longer drive time.

Je
  5th of Aug, 2012

The jewelry counter is operated by a Kmart employee who is working nearby but in other close by sections of the store. They keep checking to see if anyone is there at the counter needing help. But if no one is there then they have other duties such as stocking and straightening the area merchandise. The Service Counter is a close by and in sight of the jewelry counter and they can page the employee to the jewelry counter if a customer let's them know they need assistance. Like in any store if you need help you go to an employee nearby and ask for it.