Kmart Feed Back Survey / 2,500 gift card

1 3541 highland roadWaterford, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-682-7244

There is no such entry for the kmart 2,500 gift card. What a shame to mislead loyal customers like that. Kmart wonders why sales are slumping. Shame on them, very bad for business. I think they lost a customer. I rather like wal-mart the new up to date kmart!!!

Comments

• Na
      13th of Feb, 2008

My 19 digit receipt number is for $2500 gift card:

# 07692902060803188604

• Fi
      22nd of Jul, 2012

The store was nice and clean and the staff was great. If you want the store number it is store number 3390. My receipt number is 0339007221200821517. Jamie Gilbert

• Ca
      31st of Oct, 2012

My receipt # 0341510301200770736 for any available gift card. I was in your Kmart store # 3415 on October 30th, 2012 at 8:37 pm. I was purchasing Halloween candy. The cashiers name is AALIYAH. She was very unprofessional with me. I ONLY requested I wished to pay for the items with my "shopyourway" rewards points. She told me " that I had to get in another line " to redeem my points for payment .She seemed to be so involved with her long weaved hair style. I understand store policies and did not want to be in the store for a long period of time for 2 items. So I elected to pay for the items in cash and I left the store. This employee makes it bad for other customers who enjoy shopping at your Kmart stores. She could have been a lot nicer but chose to be very rude. This cashier can MAKE or BRAKE a transaction and NEEDS to be RE-TRAINED.