KLM Royal Dutch Airlines / price gouging
To whom it may concern.
A friend of mine from Accra, Ghana had made plans to fly klm to Dublin Ireland. He got a price from the airlines and proceeded to pay for his transit visa to Amsterdam. He paid for it but when he went to purchase his airplane ticket they increased the price by over 200 euros. Since he could not afford this price he went to another airline. KLM had given him a different price just a few days earlier. Now he is out the price of his transit ticket and went on another airline. There is something not right about this. Could you explain?
Sincerely, J Connick, Dublin
More KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM - about flight delayed
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - refusing to pay compensation
- KLM Airlines - excess charge of amount onboard
- KLM - airline & poor customer service
- KLM - airlines seat charges