KitchenAid / refrigerator less than one year and broke 2 times already
We are very disappointed with this Kitchen Aid Refrigerator. The inconvenience that this give us not to mention that my son had a food poisoning as we did not realize that fridge was not working and fed him with a meat that was cooked a night before.
Noise coming from Refrigerator area and not cooling. We had same problem in Mar 2017 and you guys ended up replacing the fan assembly that is in the refrigerator area at the back as ice was building up and causing the fan to be noisy.
My fridge delivery date was Dec 20, 2016. I had ordered and waited 2 to 3 months for shipment as this new model was not available yet in Canada.
We are told that they cannot replace as it is not covered by the warranty.
We are requesting that this fridge should be replaced..
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - Knife Set
- KitchenAid - built-in electric oven kebs107sss04 serial #d12538425
- KitchenAid - dishwasher
- KitchenAid - bbq cover
- KitchenAid - fridge