KIA Motors Wonderboom Firstcapsfix_Callbackretoria) / waiting for parts&no feedback

ZA Review updated:

The is no service delivery from this branch. We are waiting more than 2weeks for a switch that needed to be replaced. The advisor (Hein Botha)said he would contact us but we have not heard from him. It's pathetic that we need to wait so long to have the car serviced. I had my clutch replaced at Toyota and it took no more than 3 days!!!
Personally I will never purchase a Kia because of the poor service delivery from branches in Pretoria and Centurion. The sales people don't seem to care if they sell you a car or not because they never give you feedback and parts are not available. A friend of mine had the same problems. You should not sell a car to a South African market if you do more harm than good-which is what Kia is doing in our country!!A waste of time and money to buy a Kia product!

Comments

• Ke
      Nov 14, 2012

May 2012 we bought Cerato Coupe we have 6 months paying it, when they did survey i have explained to the guy that phoned and explained no follow up I'm still waiting, i signed the contract based on what Charmaine has promised me.She said that i can sign and she will reduce the monthly instalment i should not worry, i followed up every week and every month she promises to re do the contract, she promised to even refund certain amount of money to date, every time i phone her she promise without delivering .national credit act says don't promise what you will not deliver .she invited us to the office 2 months ago and made an agreement with us that she will send our request to the bank for refinance and will pay at least R 4500.00to R4900.00, I'm still waiting .please help I'm tired of phoning that dealer.NO AFTER SALE SERVICE how can a person come back to purchase a car there I'm not impressed. KIA THE GLEN, all they do they will tell you they are shrot staff or over worked .Keneilwe Moshe

• Gw
      Dec 19, 2013

They are arrogant.i send my kia for service at menlyn and when i collected the vehicle my wheel covers where missing.they refused responsibility and did not even bother to apologize.i like the kia vehicle but not the customer service which i rate poor.