KIA Motors Wonderboom Firstcapsfix_Callbackretoria) / waiting for parts&no feedback
The is no service delivery from this branch. We are waiting more than 2weeks for a switch that needed to be replaced. The advisor (Hein Botha)said he would contact us but we have not heard from him. It's pathetic that we need to wait so long to have the car serviced. I had my clutch replaced at Toyota and it took no more than 3 days!!!
Personally I will never purchase a Kia because of the poor service delivery from branches in Pretoria and Centurion. The sales people don't seem to care if they sell you a car or not because they never give you feedback and parts are not available. A friend of mine had the same problems. You should not sell a car to a South African market if you do more harm than good-which is what Kia is doing in our country!!A waste of time and money to buy a Kia product!
More KIA Motors Wonderboom Firstcapsfix_Callbackretoria) Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car