KIA Motors Corporation / radio / bluetooth recall
My radio and blue tooth quit working after i'd had service done on my car. I could not take my kia in that day, as I had to go out of town for a funeral. I contacted kia (800 number) and was told there was a recall on the radio/bluetooth. I told them I hadn't received a notice. They scoffed at me. I contacted kia south austin and they said the recall was no longer active. This makes no sense. A recall is a recall is a recall. They told me that it would cost me $1200 out of pocket to get it fixed. I am not a happy camper. This is my 3rd kia sorrento and I am very upset about this. I am a widow and cannot afford $1200!!! This has been going on for years and I finally decided to complain to you about this. Very poor customer relations. 2012 kia sorrento 79, 000 miles now. I've been patient - but my patience has worn thin.
I want my radio / blue tooth fixed / replaced - whatever the recall (which should never go out of effect) asap.
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - updating road maps
- KIA Motors Corporation - Brand new Kia Rio 1,4 L
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2005 kia rio wiring harness recall submission
- KIA Motors Corporation - non professional behavior no respect of delivery deadline impolite behavior
- KIA Motors Corporation - service I am complaining about