Having problems with Vanwise Group?

Vanwise Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 19, 2012. The latest review Van purchase was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint Refund of deposit was resolved on Jun 19, 2012. Vanwise Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. Vanwise Group has resolved 1 complaints.

Vanwise Group Customer Service Contacts

Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9XY

Dunstable
1-11 London Road
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vanwise Group Customer Service. Initial Vanwise Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vanwise Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vanwise Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vanwise Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vanwise Group Complaints & Reviews

Vanwise GroupVan purchase

I just wanted to warn everyone this company is not that professional how they look like.. The day we made enquiries about van they promise us that we will get the van in 48 hours time then we went to their office we paid deposit and everything else and we was promised that we will collect the van Monday.. We went to the place monday and they turn around and said that we still cannot collect the van but we've been promised again we will have the van ready for Tuesday which did not happen either... Now we are hoping we can collect our purchase as soon as possible and nobody knows exactly when this is going to be.. We had to waste hundreds on rental van and we paid driver who wait all day for them and they didn't get the van ready.. We lose a lot of money doing business with this people and we would recommend you not to deal with them because you will be the next victim of their scams.. All what they care about is to take your money and that's all what is important to them and nothing else.. If you want to hear thousands excuses and lies then van wise group is the right place for you to buy your next vehicle..bad bad and bad

• Vanwise Group's response · Apr 20, 2021

Hello Georgi Dzhorgov,

Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] so I can open a complaint and help you resolve the issues.

Best Wishes,
      Lorena
      Customer Service Team

Vanwise GroupVan

Bought a 1 year old van With 20k on the clock. I found overspray on the fuel cap when filling diesel on route home. Turned out the van was previously damaged, fixed up and resprayed.
    To say I was fuming is an understatement. It was the principle. They never made that information available.
    I called and brought it back only to be met with an unsympathetic, dismissive, arrogant, condescending tone when put through to Darren.

Never again.

"All our vans are hand picked" yeah - from the salvage yard I think. You should be embarrassed.

Didn't offer as little as a complimentary service or valet

May 13, 2019

Vanwise Group — renault trafic van

I bought a Renault Trafic van from Vanwisegroup Harlow in march 2018. Cost £14, 400. The van was displayed...

Vanwise Group — repairs to my van and the lack of communication

Hello there, I brought a van from vanwise in maidstone nearly a year ago and just started experiencing some...

Vanwise Group — faulty ford transit 2013

To whom it may concern: I write in relation to a Ford Transit Van that I purchased form your company on 12th...

Vanwise Group Ltd — Second hand van

I bought a SWB Ford Transit (2013) from this dealership in May 2016. The vehicle developed a fault after few...

Dunstable

Vanwise Group Ltd — Refund of deposit

I paid a deposit for a van with vanwise Harlow which needed some work to get it road worthy for a test drive!...