KIA Motors Corporation / multimedia radio system

1 Egypt

Hello
Am dr ahmed amer from egypt and own an kia sportage model 2018 with vin u5yph814bjl433171 I bought it feb 2018 new but after 7 months I founf that there is a problem with the multimedia radio system regarding connectivity with iphone via usb cable (my model dont have apple carplay) so I complain this problem with the service center (eit) and they accept it to bring me a new one but still without carplay but I didnt know why they don want to change this system with the new one which includes apple carplay as kia motors every where all over the world begin to update thier system with new one which have apple carplay like usa & canada as I was living their for more than 10 years and when I asked for this upgrade to my car they told me its not possible so am a person who trust to kia motors and buy my brand new car which cost me at this time (11 months ago) about 30, 000 usd and now I cannot even use my iphone in the car which all the brands now in egypt have this option in thier cars regarding thst kia motors changed sll the old systems 2 years ago!!!
Thanks