KIA Motors Corporation / kia soul guarantee complaint

Dear Sirs, [protected]
KIA MOTORS

Good day

My name is Mohammed Ali from Egypt, I have an issue with your agent in Egypt
Egyptian International motors (EIM), and I want to raise this case into your fair hands. please find down here what happened.

1- I have bought for my wife a brand new Kia Soul, model ‘2017' on 12/11/2018 from an official distributer for Kia called EL MASRIA Auto who got the car from the agent (EIM) on 12/1/2017. So my wife is the first owner of this car.

2- When I went to the agent service center in Abo Rawash industrial area, Cairo
To run the first maintenance for this car I have discovered that the guarantee for Our new car had been activated since December 2016 while we have bought as a new car from official distributer in November 2018 which means I have lost two years of my 5 years Kia guarantee.

3- I asked the agent to start the guarantee from the date the car was sold to
my wife in November 2018, but they refused and told me "Its Kia motors policy",
I feel so injustice because what I understand and please Correct if I I am wrong that gurantee starts from the date that the car is sold to its First end user not from the date that the dealer receive it.

I like kia cars which have a very good reputation so I bought it for my wife while I am driving an Skoda Octavia, even I bought the car who has The same name of korea capital soul because I belive that the soul is a good car and I belive that you are a very respectable esteemed Automoitve company KIA.

Please I am putting this case into your justice hand and I will accept your judgment.

Many thanks and best regards.

Mr. Mohammed Ali