KIA Motors / bad business practices

Kia dealership (Bourne, ma) owner robert scena was forced to close his doors due to bad buisness practices, but not before ripping 100's of people off. He got me for $1800. I purchased the extended warranty for $1200. And the gap insurance for $600. He took the money and never sent in the paperwork to the proper companies. Therefore I am out my $1800., and I have no coverage. The car inself is a piece of crap, and i'm sure that extended warranty would have come in handy in the very near future. Kia is a disgrace for allowing any loser off the street to open a dealership selling their goods and ripping off unsuspecting, hard-working customers.

Sa

Comments

8th of Apr, 2010

7 april 2010
    I am one of KIA MOTORS customers in ZANJAN province of IRAN.
    I have a 2009 OPIRUS it is driven 11500 kms now.
    KIA MOTORS iranian commission the ATLAS KHODRO CO. already had commission in ZANJAN city but now they cut his connection with ZANJANS commission .
    therefore I have problem in garantee of car.
    My car has some problems in brake in body paint in trip computer and body cords.
    When I bought car the body cords of car were rusty.
    sevral times I told my car problems to ATLAS KHODRO customers complaints section but they do not pay attention me and up to now I have not recive any reply them.
    My car body no is: