KFC/Taco Bell — managers
I have notice and heard several occasion where managers pick on the minors. They communicate very rude and disrespectful. You don't treat your minors any different or boss them around to do all your job wile you sit and talk to other managers or be on your cell phone. I believe any type of job you need to be professional specially in front of customers. I know that managers don't treat there employees with respect, integrity, and ethics.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chowchilla, CA I believe this company needs to have the State Board or California Labor Law Department for there violations on how they don't listen to what the employee needs to say. Anita (manager in charge) has literally told a minor that what ever she has to say it don't matter and she don't care they only back up there managers. Mona is the manager that is so unprofessional and violates all the regulations like, harassment, bulling, and intimidating. You don't go up to employees and whisper in there ear.
Updated by EMRv, Feb 02, 2017
Management is very unprofessional and unethical!
More KFC/Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste