KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken / poor service, lousy food and they dont' give a darn!

1 Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Phone: 734-222-0265

This is the last-FINAL of many BAD experiences at this location. We ordered the big chicken dinner with a coupon, we ordered extra biscuits, extra mac and cheese. We waited 22 minutes to order, only to be told it would be 25 minutes until they had extra crispy available. We took the original, asked for hoiney and butter for the biscuits. 17 minutes later we walked out with our "order". When we got home we discovered - we were missing the 6 biscuits that came with the meal and the 6 extra we ordered, we did not have either of the side dishes and we were shorted 2 pieces of chicken. I called back to the store - I got the answering machine - left a message. I did not get a call back. I called again the next day - they said they would call back- they did not. I called the KFC national line - 11 times in 3 weeks- the store NEVER called me. THIS STORE ON STADIUM IN ANN ARBOR DOES NOT CARE _I WOULD NEVER GO THERE - IF THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT cleaning, or safety or washing hands either I bet!

Ka