KFC / service/rudeness

Broadway & Highlands Ranch PkwyHighlands Ranch, CO, United States Review updated:
I ordered two ten-piece drum/thigh buckets to-go, and found out on arriving home that each bucket had only seven pieces. The local yellow pages did not list the phone # for the franchise, so I drove back to the store the following day. I explained the problem to the clerk who was apparently "in charge". She immediately challenged why I had not called, then told me she wouldn't do anything for me unless I had a receipt. I explained I could produce a credit card receipt if needed, but didn't have the actual store receipt. She said, "all I can do for you is give you some coupons, cause our procedure is to give receipts, and we need those to do anything further." I advised that I am sure their "procedure" is also to put ten pieces of chicken in a ten-piece bucket, but that didn't happen in this case either. The clerk then advised, "Now I'm not going to do anything for you...you can file whatever complaint you want."

Comments

Ma
  18th of Jun, 2008
I and family have been a regular customer of KFC in Russellville, AR. We do like the buffet & your chicken. It was in June of 08 my brother complained of unfriendly service. ( out of coffee, brother told the lady. She didn't know how to make the coffee, my brother attemped to explain, she told him to " tend to his own business." My brother is in his late 50's. ) That was very rude !!! Not to mention not knowing how to run the coffee maker. Or just being lazy ?
I took my dad for father's day to KFC. 6/15/08. Same location Russellville, AR. 720 North Arkansas. About 7:30 pm. The buffet was almost out of tator salad, cole slaw, chicken, mashed tators, fried liver, fried okra, apple cobler, bananna pudding. Just to name off most of the bar. The girl working the bar, was not wanting to re-stock it. Talked another girl that was working the drive threw into switching. You think that stopped her mouth ? NO. My 89 yr. old dad went to get more okra. Was very nice about telling the girl the okra was out.. The girl said no more okra. Really.. I think several were to lazy to look in the freezer, & cook. The girl on drive threw kept running her mouth making smart comments to the customers.. Finelly I had enough.. I made some comments myself. I told the girls I was a paying customer, was tired of listening to the mouth, less mouth & more working to re-stock the bar, how the company was paying them to gossip & ### instead of doing their work !!
Plus their was tables dirty, trash cans needed to be dumped.
I have had several bad experiences at the drive threw, of not getting my order correctly . Of all the employees on duty & not being able to full-fill the bar, and cleaniness. It is a shame !!
If it wasn't for my dad liking to go, I would never come back.
Seems like law suits are a dime a dozen these days. I'm surprised someone hasn't filed & won a big amount for the way KFC treats their Paying customers..
Fo
  21st of Sep, 2009
please kentucky get your act together in respect of your staff in your coleraine co londonderry branch.They have two speeds SLOW and STOP. Surely with unemployment levels the way they are you should have no problem getting staff who want to work and get rid of those who do it as a way of passing the day.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]