KFC / drive threw window

1 Celina, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-call-kfc

ordered a 20 piece meal onthe 30th and we told them we had a coupon and they got really crappy with us . Then when we got to the window to get our food they were really rude to us, our chicken was really hard couldnt eat the skin and thats my favorite part our biscuts were hard, they just crumbled .Now this is our second time we have had a bad experience with this restaraunt and i guarantee you we wont be back until it changes. thank you Rebecca Hagaman 6/31/08

Comments

• Bi
      23rd of Jun, 2008

Why don't you make some real food at home? Maybe you like eating tortured chickens.

• Wh
      5th of Sep, 2013

Ordered two buffets on 9-5-2013 around 12:30 p.m. The cashier only gave us one tray. I asked for another one, but did not get it and she was very rude. When we got our food, which was not good, I placed the empty tray on the table behind me. The cashier walked behind me, making a snide sound, and bumped into me as she got the tray, but never said excuse me or anything. I have never ate at a KFC buffet before where you had to go up and ask for more plates, which I thought was very inconvenient if people were trying to place orders, and I haven't seen another KFC buffet sat up that way. Last time we will eat there.