KFC / I was disgusted at the food that I had received
I recently purchased 4 ‘box masters’ at the KFC in Fordsburg and I was disgusted at the food that I had received. First I requested the lady at the desk taking my order for a zinger fillet, she told me they only have one and I would have to wait another 15 min for more, therefore I told her specifically to add the zinger sauce in it she alright. I get home and open the box to find that there is no zinger sauce in it and the in all 4 the fillet was burnt, burnt meaning it could not be eaten at all, I think an animal would even refuse something in that condition. I immediately picked up the phone and gave them a call, at first I spoke to someone who did not know what was happening and called for the manager, he spoke to me and requested that I bring the receipt in and he will refund me but the problem was the lady at the desk did not give me a receipt. Nowhere in the world at a restaurant have you to request specially for a receipt but I don’t know what makes KFC so special that you have to ask for it, since I did not have a receipt and I couldn’t show evidence and I could not go back as I live far from the store.
I hope people read this and think twice of buying from KFC again!!!
More KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor customer service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 2 piece chicken meal
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service 
- KFC Store - no service