KFC / this is the third time I have experienced poor service from this branch

1 United States

Last night I went to get some KFC from the drive through in Cathcart Road in Queenstown. I ordered 2 meals. One was a Zinger meal and the other a Hawaiin Rounder meal. I got home and my wife opened her Hawaiin rounder to find only the bun, lettuce and a slice of cheese. No pineapple and no chicken. I took the 20 minute drive back to KFC and asked to see the manager. He looked at the burger and said to me 'oh yes I can see there was no chicken' like I would go to all that trouble. They then proceded to make a Hawaiin rounder. He talks to his kitchen staff in their language and they all laugh. Real funny!!! He then procedes to give me a can of Coke for my trouble. By the time I got home all our food was cold and we didn't enjoy any of it. I had to drive twice, get laughed at and then eat cold, tasteless food, and all I get for it is a *** can of Coke. Gee thanks Kentucky, next time I will pay for the *** Coke and you can keep it. This is the third time I have experienced poor service from this branch. Maybe someone should look at replacing some of the staff or management, cause they give your chain a bad name.