[Resolved] Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 by

store: 1843 west union hills dr.

To whom it may concern,
Me and my sister had been craving kfc for a while. Neither of us had money but my sister got paid. She didn't have much but she still invited me. We just got out of school and we walked to this kfc location. Worst experience and service ever. I don't ask for much but this was bad. The cashier was nice but maybe...me and my sister weren't clear. Although we specifically asked for the popcorn chicken combo she charged me something else. I kindly asked her what she had charged me because I never got the drink or the fries it came with. The manager working came over to try to resolve it but he didn't do anything but tossed the drink on the counter and said “Here's the drink. That should be fair.” The manager had such a horrible attitude, I've worked in the food industry and I more than anyone know that's not the tone you have with a customer. You guys have an open kitchen. I shouldn't be seeing the manager toss my food roughly on the tray after I nicely tried to have my order corrected. WILL NEVER BE BACK! Oh and to add, the restrooms were filthy. I basically had a cockroach crawling up my leg, LITERALLY! Paper towels were scattered on the floor. We are actually broke and with the little money we had, we came to eat here. We love this company and expected more. What a shame and a waste of money!! I tried complaining on the day of on website but it didn't let me, I barley just got the chance.

Resolution statement

None
Complaint comments Comments (17)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  25th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I don't know what is wrong with all the people on this site jumping all over you. But instead of telling people they need classes in English and need to learn how to speak, their time would be put to much better use learning how to express their opinions without being so venomous and angry. They could also use a course on manners as it's obvious that any manners their parents attempted to teach them has long gone out the window. Even if you did make a mistake, you are human and this did not give the manager the right to mistreat you. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect... not even the people jumping all over you with their less than perfect attitudes, atrocious manners and assumptions. BTW, if a company offers a public bathroom it's that company's job to maintain it in a clean fashion. I'd like to see any of these people own a restaurant and have the health inspector come in. How very entertaining it would be to watch them try to explain that it's not their fault that the public made their bathroom dirty and they shouldn't have to keep it clean and maintained! In fact, I bet these people's homes are just as messy and nasty as the attitudes they've portrayed in their posts.
N  25th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@smartbutterfly DId you even read my letter. I was not vemenoug and angry at the manager. You complain about people jumping over me and yet you are doing the same thing.
N  28th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Where is Brenda?
N  28th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@The Lidman Foundation Where am I not ?
N  2nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
That sounds like the real Brenda!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree