Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / customer service

Kansas City 4700 troost, United States Review updated:

This was one of the worst experience with KFC ever...The girl working was horrible. The way she spoke to her coworkers was unbelievable... they couldn't give me a receipt and we didn't have all our food and drinks because she couldn't stop saying "what else " after each item order to get all the order..listening to the full order not keep saying "what else" . After being pulled up ... and waiting for our food we was missing 1 order .I go in and reorder and ask The young men for my receipt from the drive thru ...she said tell her no I can't now... I'm standing right there and I could hear her ... be rude about it and park every single car and food up and ready... why aren't you serving it.. why is crew members writing receipt with a shapie... being in food service for over 15 years I'm pretty sure this store has money, inventory and staff issues...

Am
Nov 20, 2018

Comments

• Ic
      Nov 20, 2018

I suggest that you work on your spelling an grammar before you call a grown woman a "girl" Maybe the food was missing because she could not understand your poor English? How can she give you what you want if you cannot communicate in proper English?

• Ic
      Nov 20, 2018

No is not the same as rude.