Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / are you serious!!!

1 12276 U.S. Highway 231, Meridianville, AL, United States Review updated:

Me and my husband decided to get some dinner. We go thru the drive thru, order, pay. Then the lady at the window says she needs us to pull forward. That they had to make my tenders fresh. Which is fine, 4mins & fresh tenders... Fine. There isn't anyone inside and drive thru is dead. Well... 4mins turned into me getting OUT of my car and walking in to get my food. Walk in the restaurant, not a soul to be seen any where. Get to the counter, there's some dude setting on a bucket playing on his phone. And dude just standing there chilling. And the lady was taking a order at drive thru (keep in mind this is the ONLY car that has came thru after us) She had my food in hand. But after 10mins plus of waiting, I'm in there. I really wish there was another KFC closer, cause I most definitely wouldn't go back to this one. This review is coming after numerous times of them. Not getting order right, cold nasty food, didn't receive food, etc... This place is pretty sad. My husband told any employee as we were leaving that he needs to get off his phone and get in there and get there [censored] together. The employee's response was "Who you talking too..." He was the only person out there, like for real. Rude service... Please build another KFC. Or get better management or something in that place.

Da