Kenmore / Quality of product and customer service

Aug 5, 2015
Millcreek Mall
Erie PA
I am extremely disappointed in the lack of concern, customer service, and quality of your product that I feel the need to send this letter. I purchased 4 major appliances approximately 11 months ago. I wanted to purchase a "good" brand and something reliable that if by chance I needed service I could call sears and have it serviced quickly and efficiently. Well that was my first mistake. I have had a service repair person to my house 3 times since then. Most recently it was my refrig - it stopped working over a week ago. I was pretty much repramanded that I did not get the extended warrenty so I "had to deal with the manufacture warrenty". They could not fix it, said the mother board was blown and that they have never seen that in the past, they would order a new one but was not sure that would fix the problem or not. So in the meantime I am still without a frige, loosing my food daily because the coolers we are using does not keep my food cold enough at all times. I called Sears to find out what else I could do and was offered nothing. I asked to speak to the service manager of the appliance department and he could not offer me anything either. The only thing he said he could do was have the store manager call me - which never happened. I personally called the store manager after a few days of waiting for a call I never recieved. I was unable to talk to anyone and had to leave a message and again...no call. So now I am 1 week with no refrig, lost most of my food, living out of coolers in my house, trying to save what little food I have, with a very expensive Kenmore refrig sitting in my kitchen waisting space. I have been a loyal customer of sears for a long time, I own several appartment buildings that I have full appliance in them I have purchased from Sears. Up until now that is. This is unexceptable and the lack of concern for me and my family is so unappreciated. I also have a lot of contact with the public and I am not going to be holding back this story to everyone I come across. Sorry your company will not even have the desency to call me back.
Sheri Lint [protected]