Kay Jewelers / do not get scammed by kay
My fiance recently purchased my engagement ring at Kay. I spent hours admiring its perfection, but it was a little big, so I went to have it resized. When I got it back, there was a noticeable black spot in the left diamond. I pointed it out, but the entire staff insisted that it had been there, that it was "a birthmark of the diamond, " etc. It was on the inside of the diamond, however, I know for a solid fact that it was NOT there before. So this would mean that they didn't damage my diamond; they replaced it with a different one. The people at Kay jewelers are CRIMINALS.
DO NOT BUY FROM KAY.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - employees awful customer service.
- Kay Jewelers - in store treatment
- Kay Jewelers - 3 stones fell out of my engagement ring 3 separate times within 4 months.
- Kay Jewelers - neil lane wedding set
- Kay Jewelers - engagement ring worst experience