The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kay Jewelers — bad repair
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
1. Went for biannual prog check-siad loose stone
2. 1/08 sent to have stone tighten-came back with inside of band cut poorly & added extra white gold to bond loose stone in place
3. 2/08 Sent to repair to fix above problems- came back sytle changed
4. 2/08 Sent to reverse sytle changed-came back the same
5. 3/08 Went to pick up-was told to exchange for a new mount due to unable to order same one to replace/Store had to replace with store merchandise
6. 6/08 After many unpleasent trips to store, being stressed & upset, I had to exchange my ring for a lower vaule ring due to company error and refusal to give equal retail price exchange
sent new diamond solitary to repair to have white gold changed into same yellow gold (manager marked same mount but yellow gold on reapir slip)
7. 6/19/08 pick up new ring- diamond was put on very cheap ultra thin yellow gold mount and progs were cut from white gold mount and sauder onto yellow gold, leaving messy white gold on yellow mount
-told associate she said will order a new mount same style as the white gold but in yellow
8. It clear that repair person does not follow repair slip instructions and has poor repair skills.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds
- Kay Jewelers - mislead!
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kays Jewelers - customer service
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service