Kay Jewelers / Sterling Jewelers / customer service
I've been a Kay's customer for 30 years just paid off a ring I bought for 12.000 dollars.i didn't buy anything for 2 years and they closed my account.they told me if I don't purchase something they automatically close the accounts.well if I owned this store I would of called the customer and let them know this at the very least.since they closed my account my credit score dropped 50 points.so to that I will never ever buy a piece of your over priced jewelry again.also just paid off Jared and I won't be going there either.thanks for nothing.kevin stockman Toledo ohio.
More Kay Jewelers / Sterling Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers