Kay Jewelers / I am very upset
My husband purchased a 2 carat ring it took two weeks for us to get the ring back from it being sized .We picked the ring up a day before we got married, as soon as I got home I tried the ring on my finger and a diamond came out. The next day was our wedding and they fixed the ring. Then the diamond came out the very next day for $3, 000 I think that the diamonds should not have came out so fast. So I had to wait a week to get the ring back. When I got it back I wore it for two days then noticed the ring was turning yellow. I don't think it was worth all the money!!
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - gold and diamond ladies watch
- Kay Jewelers - earrings and bracelet
- Kay Jewelers - employees awful customer service.
- Kay Jewelers - in store treatment
- Kay Jewelers - 3 stones fell out of my engagement ring 3 separate times within 4 months.