Kay Jewelers / I am very upset

My husband purchased a 2 carat ring it took two weeks for us to get the ring back from it being sized .We picked the ring up a day before we got married, as soon as I got home I tried the ring on my finger and a diamond came out. The next day was our wedding and they fixed the ring. Then the diamond came out the very next day for $3, 000 I think that the diamonds should not have came out so fast. So I had to wait a week to get the ring back. When I got it back I wore it for two days then noticed the ring was turning yellow. I don't think it was worth all the money!!

Va

Comments

6th of Feb, 2009

I cant believe that the person that wrote this complaint would think that the montary amount of the ring would actually matter to whether or not the gems should stay in place or fall out any easier. What a stupid remark to make. I do believe that Kay should have done a better job of making sure that the gems were in place. It would have been in their benefit to do so, if the customer purchased the lifetime agreement on the ring, and to ensure that they keep the customer happy. I am a customer of Kay Jewelers and have been happy with the service and salespeople. I would recommend Kay Jewelers to anyone purchasing jewelery to do so through them.