Justin Chrysler / False advertisement!
I heard a radio commercial advertising a "$16,000 dollar PT Cruiser for $9,900 with several available" I was interested because it would cover my negative equity. Because it sounded too good to be true I called and talked to a sales person. I explained my situation to the sales person over the phone and I asked specifics. I specifically asked if they had a black automatic as one of the special deal cars. I was told they did so I drove 40 miles to the dealership. When I got there they had only 1 of these available for 9,900 and it was a white, manual, with no AC. The sticker price was around $13,000, not the advertised $16,000. If I would have known that ahead of time I would have not made the trip. I understand using a "bait car" like that to get customers in, but to be so dishonest with the description over the radio, with no fast talk at the end, and then for the sales person to straight up lie to me was uncalled for. I will never even consider dealing with this company again.
More Justin Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - Recall Request
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service 
- Chrysler - 2016 chrysler town and country