[Resolved] Justanswer.com Firstcapsfix_callbackebsite) / legal advice

1 England, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I sent information (as succinct as I could) about a neighbour dispute matter. The first lawyer to answer told me that the area of law was one in which he was not an expert and passed over my request for advice to other "experts". One supposed lawyer answered to state that I had to summarize the matter. I summarized it in the amount of words permitted - to be told once again to summarize the content. I did this and did not receive any answer.

I note from my credit card statement that I have been charged £11.00 and would like this to be refunded. I completed whatever section was available asking for a refund but my credit card statement shows clearly that I have been charged.

It appears that this site is a scam. Can someone please assist me in obtaining a refund?

My e-mail address is : norma070@yahoo.co.uk

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2010

Dear Norma,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam