[Resolved] JustAnswerI am being charged $46 a month by your company

This is a complaint about your own company! I am being auto charged $46 a month by your company and it better stop immediately. I asked for immediate suspension on this well over a month ago and I have been charged now 2 times and I will not put up with this. I better be getting a refund from you. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB. All of these wonderful raves about your services and this is NOT what I see...Diana Tomlin [protected]@yahoo.com

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hi Diana,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. we apologize for any frustration. It doesn't appear that we've received any contact from you regarding the status of the account or any other matter since the account was created.

Since you've provided the email address, we've been able to locate the account and get the membership turned off for you and we'll reach out to you directly with a message letting you know.

If you need anything else, please feel free to reach back out to our Customer Care team.

Regards,