[Resolved] JustAnswer — I am being charged $46 a month by your company
This is a complaint about your own company! I am being auto charged $46 a month by your company and it better stop immediately. I asked for immediate suspension on this well over a month ago and I have been charged now 2 times and I will not put up with this. I better be getting a refund from you. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB. All of these wonderful raves about your services and this is NOT what I see...Diana Tomlin [protected]@yahoo.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. we apologize for any frustration. It doesn't appear that we've received any contact from you regarding the status of the account or any other matter since the account was created.
Since you've provided the email address, we've been able to locate the account and get the membership turned off for you and we'll reach out to you directly with a message letting you know.
If you need anything else, please feel free to reach back out to our Customer Care team.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request