Just Brakes / Cr*p

US Review updated:

I'm not even sure where to begin. I have yet to recieve as poor service from any established business as I have recieved from Just Brakes.

From extremely poor workmanship, to unreliable parts, to even worse problem resolution and, on top of all of that, management and corporate employees that are not men of their word and have the worst customer service of all.

I had an issue with work that I had done, a little over a year ago, to a cost of over $600 needing to be redone at cost of just over $700 so I left a comment on their website. A few days later I receive a call from a regional manager (in Georgia) who I think his name was Drex who put me to task to prove my situation. Before I could get back to him I get a call from Bob Marshall in Dallas, TX after discussing the situation with him he informs me that he will call the store in Conyers, GA and have them redo the previously poorly done work. My wife took the car back this morning and the technicians there had no idea what she was talking about. They called Bob Marshall and when he finally got back to them he said he didn't recall the conversation either. (I've never been to Dallas, TX and I certainly don't have a knowledge of the corporate structure at Just Brakes - where in the *** else would I have gotten the name Bob Marshall from?!?

They need to stop using the tag line "WE REALLY DO CARE" because they REALLY don't. I have already shared this story, within minutes of getting off the phone with my wife, with 5 of my co-workers and I assure you I will be sharing it with many more. I will also be posting it to my Facebook and MySpace pages (several hundred people will see those) and my Blog (several hundred more) and I think I will create a YouTube Video -if I make it funny enough it should draw several thousand hits -thank God for the digital age.

Kr

Comments

• Ju
      Aug 29, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at [protected] to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.