Juniper Bank / Fraud and scam
When the bank solicited me, they indicated it was a 'special deal' for Travel Agents like myself involving specialized points for travel and an opportunity to earn larger commissions from their travel partners. Fraudulent Representation.
As with so many others writing a complaint here, I too fell victim of them illegally withholding funds that cleared the bank. That's when I canceled the card. After the account closed, my insurance carrier inadvertently charged something in error on the closed account. I filed a dispute with both Juniper and the insurance carrier. It took 30 days for the insurance carrier to process the credit.
Juniper added a $39 overlimit fee, a $29 late fee as well as increasing interest on the incorrect billing. Although Juniper processed the credit for the initial disputed charge, they are ILLEGALLY charging the $39 over limit and $29 late fee in addition to 31% interest on all the the incorrect billing.
Now, the kicker is, Juniper refused a physical address to Fed Ex documentation to remedy the matter. I contacted the Department of Banking and Insurance receiving a physical address as well as the president of the Credit Division, Richard Vauge. A package was sent containing documentation and a formal letter of dispute FED EX. Juniper refused to accept the package and sent it back. They continually refuse to accept any registered documentation that would 'hold up' in court and disregard all inquiries sent to the PO Box on the statements.
Oh, and the FTC sent their same usual response - a pamphlet outlining my rights and an apology that all they can do is monitor the actives, but not ENFORCE any existing consumer protection laws.
What do we have to do to give the Dept of Banking and Insurance TEETH to SHUT disreputable businesses down.
More Juniper Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Barclays International Bank Of Th Uk - Is the message below true and what is the name of their fund transfer unit manager? 
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges