Jpmorgan Chase / demand draft not honored - no reason given
JPMorgan Chase is agent bank handling demand draft for my son's bank in Virginia. A week ago the draft (after a month of deposit) was deemed 'not honored'.
No reason was given to the local b ank in Virginia nor to the issuing bank in Singapore.
Why is this so? This action is akin to bullying.
How can an agent bank 'not honor' a draft after one month of deposit and then do so without giving a reason. My son is only an exchange student in the US.
Queries to JPMorgan Chase have been unanswered - is this the way how customer service works?
More Jpmorgan Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Chase Card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer