JPMorgan Chase Bank / I filed a claim and it was reversed.
A few weeks ago I lost my debit card in the area where I live. I'm pretty certain my card fell out of my pocket while I was walking. Someone used my card to withdraw $260.00 and I immediately called Chase when I became aware of this. I was then told I would be reimbursed the $260.00 which I was happy about because I work for my money. Today when I checked the Chase took $260.00 from my account leaving me overdrawn -$117.00. I spoke to customer service and I was told my claim was denied and there is nothing I can do. I have been a Chase customer for 4 years now and I can't believe this is happening. What can I do to get my money back?
More JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Complaint for Haley
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments