JPMorgan Chase Bankchecking account

JP Morgan Chase was alerted in June 2016 that my account [removed] had fraudulent activity and forged checks after adult protective services alerted me that my daughter and her husband had committed identity theft on my accounts and had been stealing my mail. I am 86 years old and a victim of elderly abuse. After my attorney at the time, Ashley Ingram, helped me close the account and open a new one, [removed], we requested the forged checks be refunded to me. Chase has refused to do refund the fraudulent amount saying they were not informed within 60 days. I filed a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General’s office and Chase stated they were first informed in August. That is not accurate, as they received one of many letters in August. The Henderson Rd.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Columbus, OHbranch in Columbus Ohio was first informed as soon as I was aware in June 2016, when Adult Protective Services informed me. Even by their own policy, I should be due a refund.
2016 - $16, 330.14
Prior 2016 - $15, 938
I was not aware of this activity since I am 86 years old and was incapacitated. JP Morgan needs to refund the amount of the forged checks to me. This does not even include the full amount of what was raided out of my account. I had direct deposit of OPERS pensions and Social Security raided from my account for 2014, 2015 and 2016. This suspicious activity should have been flagged by Chase and stopped. Banks are supposed to have policies in place to protect the elderly from financial abuse. Chase should stop refusing to rectify this situation and refund me the amount that was stolen.

Ri