JPMorgan Chase Bankatm malfunction during deposit

I visited the chase atm at 530 myrtle avenue in boonton, nj on april 7th to make a cash deposit of $2000 (The money was counted twice before putting it in the machine). After entering the money in the atm, the machine malfunctioned and did not confirm my deposit. A receipt was printed saying to call chase. Which I did and was soon "temporarily credited" 2, 000. I woke up the morning to find a miscellaneous debit to my account of $1160.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fairfield, NJWhen I called chase they said this was an adjustment because after an investigation, they could only retrieve $840. Unacceptable! I deposited exactly $2000 into the machine. You"re machine malfunctioned!!! I have taken measures to have the $1160 credited back into my account as I was told the investigation would be revisited. Again, unacceptable! I will not stop until the money which is rightfully mine is credited back to my account. I have also opened a claim with the office of the comptroller of currency within the department of the treasury to investigate as well.

Ta