Jet Blue / missing baggage
My luggage was not loaded when I flew from Orlando to Santa Domingo in December. The airport reps could care less about my personal belongings. It took several phone calls and four days to finally get my luggage delivered the final night of my company business trip. Upon my return I filed a complaint and was assigned to Yvette Kaufusi. She was completely confused as to what happened and failed to process my claim in a timely manner. Now almost 4 months and several calls and emails later a rude supervisor was not helpful, nor did she care about assisting a customer. She was sarcastic and unprofessional. her name was Cathy. She has advised me I should have carried on my personal items I needed vs checking the luggage. Also they charge you for the checked luggage. Seems like a scam to me. I was advised they did not load my luggage since the plane had cargo which would generate more cash for the airline.
Jet Blue, no thank you!
More Jet Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - service charge
- Jetblue Airways - lost backpack inside the airplane
- Jetblue Airways - I am a customer flight number 51795347
- Jetblue Airways - airport wchr assistance
- Jetblue Airways - worker trying to charge money for baggage