Jet Airways / flight from mumbai to kathmandu 02may2018 quote different price for upgrade.
My wife and I were on a flight from Mumbai to Kathmandu at 0810 on May 2 of this year. We were told when checking in that we could upgrade for $120 each. After agreeing, we were told to go to another station to pay. That person took our credit cards but did not give us a receipt. He said it would be emailed to us. That never happened. We were assigned seats 1D and 1F. The seats and flight were fine.
When we returned to the USA, we received our credit card bill. Instead of the expected $240 for the two upgrades, we find that we were charged $359. We were obviously given the wrong information but have no receipt to show for it. We would like to be reimbursed for the overcharge.
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation