Jennifer Convertibles / bait and switch - deliberatley mis-represented product - made it impossible to return product. literally.

Jennifer Convertibles
Thieves. Simply thieves. Michael the store manager deliberately and with total knowledge he was doing so, lied to me that the couch I was buying was made of solid construction - which was what I specifically asked. The couch came to me in 5 pieces. 5 pieces that when put together, jiggled like a bowl full of jelly when anyone sat down. Michael, the store manager wiped his hands of the transaction as soon as he had my credit card receipt. Despite my multiple calls to the store demanding this damaged and misrepresented couch be picked up, he did nothing. He did not call customer service as he said he would. He did not arrange for pick up and refund as he said he would.

Customer service is no more than a human voice mail. They have zero input or authority. They fix nothing. their job is to take messages. Requests for escalation went nowhere..

Criminals. Calling my state attorney general and bbb and credit card company.

D  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Duh...How do you think furniture is constructed? Did you think you were paying $599 for a sofa hand crafted out of a single piece of wood? Do your research.

P.S. Using the word "criminal" that loosely is probably not the best idea.

Jennifer Convertibles Logo Jennifer Convertibles