Jennifer Convertibles / bait and switch - deliberatley mis-represented product - made it impossible to return product. literally.
Thieves. Simply thieves. Michael the store manager deliberately and with total knowledge he was doing so, lied to me that the couch I was buying was made of solid construction - which was what I specifically asked. The couch came to me in 5 pieces. 5 pieces that when put together, jiggled like a bowl full of jelly when anyone sat down. Michael, the store manager wiped his hands of the transaction as soon as he had my credit card receipt. Despite my multiple calls to the store demanding this damaged and misrepresented couch be picked up, he did nothing. He did not call customer service as he said he would. He did not arrange for pick up and refund as he said he would.
Customer service is no more than a human voice mail. They have zero input or authority. They fix nothing. their job is to take messages. Requests for escalation went nowhere..
Criminals. Calling my state attorney general and bbb and credit card company.
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa
- Jennifer Convertibles - the way I was treated by a salesperson in your store milford ct