JCPenney / fraud and cheating
I purchased a Bulova watch as a birthday gift. I paid $160 dollars for it from JC Penny store. The watchband was too tight so I brought back the watch. Another watchband had to be bought so an additional $20 was added to purchase. I believe the store could have taken the band back and exchanged it. No way, JC Penny was not helpful, totally not with it in Customer Service. I told them to keep the original band and give it to someone else with that size wrist.
Customer service is not existence and clerk all have too much time on their hands.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - photographer 
- JC Penney Company - jc penny store employees vero beach fl mall
- JC Penney Company - mattress set
- JC Penney Company - stafford cotton fullcut briefs item #504-5669d
- JC Penney Company - installed drapery program