JCPenney / rip off
I bought several pieces of gold jewellery, online, via J.C. Penney. They sent me a receipt stating the s&h would be $22.93. I waited for weeks for the order, and finally checked the tracking page where I discovered that Penney's allowed each of the different distributors to tack on additional s&h fees to my order, which was being shipped in five separate packages, for an additional $81.63!!! That was in addition to the $22.93, Penney's said they were charging! I complained, and complained, returned the junky jewellery which cost $400.00, plus more than $100.00 to ship that trash! They only reimbursed me $41.00!!! I am so angry. Nowhere did the receipt, or order page on the Penney catalogue site say that there may be additional shipping and handling charges!! Do not buy from Penney's online, especially jewelry. They are such a rip off!!! I am turning them into the Attorney General for my state to follow up on this rip off.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.