J.c.penney / rude

1 Benton Harbor, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2699267111

I bought an item about a year ago and took the tags off because it was a present. Well the person I bought them for does not like them and will not wear the item. So I try and take them back because I see the item still in the store well they flat out tell me no! Not well we can help you but not for full price. I've worked there before and they take back stuff that people have worn, so when I say that she still won't help me, I tell her other stores take old items back she tells me to take them back there being a smart ### knowing I got them at jcp. I toldd her I would no longer shop there and instead of trying to keep my Buisiness she said ok that's fine. I'm very unhappy that they wouldn't help me at all when they could've and the lady was very sarcastic and unprofesional made me feel unappreciated. When I called instead of giving me too a manager they sent me to the security and I think things would've went a lot smoother if they would've let me talk to a manager.

Comments

• Po
      20th of Nov, 2010

You don't know if their policies have changed or are different since you've worked there. To be honest, people lie often when they say "they've let me do this before." I see no evidence of them being rude other than not letting you return something that had no tags and was one year old (which is not rude in the slightest). You're being ridiculous.