JC Penney / provided incorrect delivery timeline for mattresses - 4 to 6 weeks is too long!!

Whippany, NJ, United States Review updated:

I placed a mattress order on Feb 1st . The details of the order indicated that I would receive a call by Feb 16th to schedule delivery.

I called customer service today (Feb 16th) and spoke to Sheila who did nothing to help me. She continued to reiterate these orders take 4 to 6 weeks.

Before and After an order is placed, the customer should be aware of a 4 to 6 weeks timeline.

Today is Feb 16th and according to the order details, I was supposed to be contacted to schedule delivery. Customer service is saying the mattress is still in transit.. Will never order anything again from JC Penney!!

Be
Feb 16, 2018

Comments

• Da
      Apr 07, 2018

I'm facing the same issue. The mattress and box springs I purchased has been sitting in the shipping company's warehouse for over a month (probably torn apart and filled with rodent droppings by now) and they can't tell me when it will ever be delivered because they are 120 miles from my house and don't know when they will be in my area again. What a nightmare! I want what I paid for! I keep getting told they are working on it but it's been weeks. This is not how a company should do business. This is not how to keep longtime customers. JCP states they have no control over the shipping company yet they hired them so it's their responsibility to ensure they deliver their product.