JC Penney / provided incorrect delivery timeline for mattresses - 4 to 6 weeks is too long!!
I placed a mattress order on Feb 1st . The details of the order indicated that I would receive a call by Feb 16th to schedule delivery.
I called customer service today (Feb 16th) and spoke to Sheila who did nothing to help me. She continued to reiterate these orders take 4 to 6 weeks.
Before and After an order is placed, the customer should be aware of a 4 to 6 weeks timeline.
Today is Feb 16th and according to the order details, I was supposed to be contacted to schedule delivery. Customer service is saying the mattress is still in transit.. Will never order anything again from JC Penney!!
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional