JC Penney Company / sales and delivery

Essex, MD, United States Review updated:

I ordered a washer and dryer stackable set with the stacking kit and hoses, then when they came to deliver the set the delivery men said I didn't order the stacking kit and they couldn't deliver it and I had to go buy a kit myself then they would come back. I called and the phone agents say I only purchased 2 stacking services and not the kit. I was specifically told by the sales agent that I needed to buy two stacking kits one for the bottom and one for the middle and this is what he sold me. So then the phone agent tell me I can go buy one and they will reimburse me half of the kit meanwhile I'm still being charged $40 twice for what I thought was the stacking kit and still don't have my washer or dryer for another week and have to make arrangements again to have someone here at my home for delivery because I do have a job!! Great customer service Jc penny for selling me the wrong products and then making it my responsibility to fix it and my time and inconvenience to have it delivered and installed! No thanks I will go elsewhere where the staff know what there selling and all of the products that are purchased are delivered together!

Tr
Oct 31, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 31, 2017

Good luck on getting them returned. The mistake was not working with an associate directly to make sure everything required was ordered.