JC Penney Company / portrait studio
My family and I were scheduled at 10am for a photo shoot at the portrait studio. We arrived early. For some reason the studio was already helping the 10:30am slot, which took over an hour. We had three children under the age of three waiting. By the time it was our turn, our children were restless and irritable. Our pictures came out terrible, and the staff could care less. Also, when we arrived. The staff that checked us in was surprised to see us. Like as if we didn't have a reservation. Literally, there was like one good image to choose from and it sucked. I called and left a message for the manager to call me with an associate names Alex. Never heard back. They took my money though.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenney - My last check!
- JC Penney Company - ashley sofas
- JC Penney Company - jewelry
- Crossroads Mall JCPenney - arizona jeans size 5 reg
- JCPenney - man in girls fitting room