JC Penney Company / portrait studio

1 Valencia, CA, United States Review updated:

My family and I were scheduled at 10am for a photo shoot at the portrait studio. We arrived early. For some reason the studio was already helping the 10:30am slot, which took over an hour. We had three children under the age of three waiting. By the time it was our turn, our children were restless and irritable. Our pictures came out terrible, and the staff could care less. Also, when we arrived. The staff that checked us in was surprised to see us. Like as if we didn't have a reservation. Literally, there was like one good image to choose from and it sucked. I called and left a message for the manager to call me with an associate names Alex. Never heard back. They took my money though.

Al
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Ai
      28th of Dec, 2017

Before anyone asks why I cannot have the photo's redone. Well my children were taken form me and placed in foster care because a no good neighbor reported me for abusing them. They did an investigation and found out that I was neglecting them and leaving bruises when I DISCIPLINED them. To seem my children I have to make an appointment with CPS. Even then I am not allowed unsupervised visits with them. This incident also made me so anxious that i started calling my children stupid, and now CPS is using that against me.