Jackson Hewitt / liars

Evansville, IN, United States Review updated:

I filed my taxes on [protected] I was told that I would have my refund 3 days after the irs accepted my return wich they did the next day. I am now being told that this is a big lie and that it will be 8-15 days. So now I have no money and they charged me 323 dollars for nothing and they are not willing to do a damn thing about it. I will never go back their and I will post complaints where ever I can I can not believe they are just allowed to lie and get away with it. Jackson hewitt is ripping off the american people who are struggling so bad right now. They should be put out of business!!!

Comments

• Na
      9th of Feb, 2010

they did the same thing to me $450.oo for nothing cause i'm stilll waiting this is the first year that they messed up my taxs so much

• Do
      11th of Feb, 2010

jackson hewitt are liars the IRS said my refund will be deposited 2/11/10. I called the post ave
    westbury, ny office and no check . The are trying to keep my money longer to pay their bills 8-15 days ya right.

• We
      2nd of Mar, 2010

i use Jackson Hewitt in westbury for 8 years, they are honest knowledgable and professional. You can check on IRS.gov when your check is supposed to come. they cannot "keep your chek to pay bills". You should just call and ask for a manager...