Having problems with Jackson Hewitt?

Jackson Hewitt reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2008. The latest review Payment not received was posted on Jun 22, 2021. The latest complaint didn't get my tax I did in february was resolved on Apr 19, 2018. Jackson Hewitt has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 174 reviews. Jackson Hewitt has resolved 28 complaints.

Jackson Hewitt Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jackson Hewitt Customer Service. Initial Jackson Hewitt complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jackson Hewitt above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jackson Hewitt. Discuss the issues you have had with Jackson Hewitt and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jackson Hewitt Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Jackson Hewitt Tax Serviceslost check

My Husband & I went to Jackson Hewitt to have Federal & State Tax returns prepared. The preparer didn't ask how we wanted to receive Federal Refund & he automatically cheched the AR box when we told him we wanted RAL he said the fee was more & it'd be cheaper AR. We told him we didnt care about higher fee but he didn't change it. on the 19th of april I called to check on the staus & was told it was at the office. we went to the same office only to find out they were closed until 1/9/2012. I called the ph #s listed on the sign & was told all Fairfield checks went to Mt Healthy office. I arrived at that office on 4/21. After looking in our file, they said our check wasn't there. the Lady checked on computer & said it was printed on 4/8 @ 2:38 p.m. She called the preparer who said everything was out of that office. She then called the person who printed the check & left a message for her. NOBODY ever contacted us to say it was ready for pick up. We had to fill out info for the bank for stop payment, copies of DL'S & fax it back to bank, which I tried from 11:15 until 3:00 pm today but banks fax was always busy. Once bank receives info, they will stop pymt on other check then reissue another one which will take longer. That $ was going to be used to pay State & City Taxes which we now owe late filing fees & penalties. They did agree to refund our prep fees but I will never use their service again.
The Receptionists were very helpful in trying to figure out what happened & try to resolve the problem.

P. Bryant

angry grammy Apr 03, 2012

Be careful. They can't tell you ahead of time how much it will cost to do your taxes. The computer tells them when they are done with the return. They knew it was priced by form, but didn't know how much per form. I filed a complaint because there were problems with the actual preparation and was told I would be called back by Customer Service. They then forwarded my complaint to the very people I complained about and left it for them to resolve. The resolution...your taxes were done correctly and you got what you paid for. Do your homework like I failed to do. Should never have gone there. Would have been better off (and cheaper) to buy software and do it at home.

Jackson Hewitt — horrible customer service

My husband messed our taxes up last year so this year I figured we would bring them to a professional and the...

Jackson Hewitt — poor training of employees

Being that I have a college education in accounting, I thought it would be a good idea to take a part time...

Jackson Hewittthe guarntee is a sham

I have used the company for yers and paid for the gaurntee and I receicved a letter from the irs ans I had to pay them $428. I drove to the office in Jefferson, Ia. two times and it's three hours round trip. This has been going on for eight months now with resolution. Aster countless phone calls wit no responce I'm going to be forcwed to call the better busniss folks.I have tried to keep all my tax filing down to one company to make it easy, but as this lack of responce I've gone else where.

Jackson Hewitt-john Saponari — liars and scam artists-sneaky

Jackson Hewitt in Sycamore Illinois, part of the Dekalb branch, prepared our taxes in 2008. We paid for their...

Jackson Hewitt — charged me over $500.00 for screwing my taxes up

I decided to go to Jackson Hewitt this year because H&R Block wasn't doing the rapid this year. Well...

Jackson Hewittlack of training

I worked for Jackson Hewitt for one season as a tax preparer. The training consisted about 30 hours of classroom training doing returns by hand, we never saw a computer during the entire class nor had any explanation of how the software worked.
      My first day in the office the manager stated you better start practicing doing returns on the computer and then she left. No instructions or guides on how to use the software. No state return software was loaded in the system for more than a week.
      Because I was part-time I was not always present when a return was not accepted by the IRS and no one else in the office would touch it because we were paid a commission. Several of my customers applied for the RAL and had problems with their return not being accepted and all the office did was leave a note on my desk for me to find a few days later (I only worked two days a week). By the time I got the message the customer was steaming mad because the refund they paid hundreds of dollars for never arrived and no one would assist them.

I will never pay for tax preparation because they just hire people off the streets and give them minimal training.

• Se
          seger_rocks Feb 07, 2014

Worked for them from [protected] was used to making 5, 000 bonus' then new owner bought out and hence quality took a dive. They had a girl in the Leavenworth KS store named Debbie who was a welfare queen. She spent all day trying to sue a doctor and screwing up returns then when I came in at night and on weekends I was expected to clean up her messes free of charge because they paid me more. Consequently my bonus dived. They talked me into teaching tax school but the big joke of that was the idiots they hired could not pass the final. Therefore I was told to give back points for effort so they could get their certificate. I couldn't take anymore and I quit.

Anonymous tax preparer Feb 04, 2014

They still do it that way in 2014. I am a first year tax preparer and I am appalled and what I see going on. So much shady stuff no accountability where it counts. It's all about the number of returns and revenue generated. They reward bad behavior and punish those that stand up for what is right. Worst company ever! Lots of favoritism and bad organization.

• Ta
          Taxprep4U Apr 10, 2011

I have always heard JH training is minimal, but the stories here
          are outrageous. Maybe this explains why JH stock is under a buck!

Sharon Gibbs Mar 09, 2011

That is the very reason that I quit working for them. I was there for 5 years & couldn't take it any longer. Kudos to you for getting out after only a short time there.

• Ab
          abrina Mar 09, 2011

Or no training at all as I see in our area. Supervisors hiring people out of the street and let them serve clients on very next day.
          New "tax preparers" constantly calling to other offices to complete simple return. Supervisors of Jackson Hewitt take requiered tests for new hirees. It is so outrageous!
          Save money and go online. At least it is cheaper to make a mistake. Even if you made a mistake you can always go do qualified and degreed professionals to amend a return. Learn to bargain. Price is always adjustable an amended return always cost less than original.

Jackson Hewitt — overcharged for return

Had same CPA for 5 years she had charged us $100.00 for the same tax return (she retired.)we went to Jackson...

Jackson Hewittscrewed up account number for direct deposit

I went to jackson hewitt to get taxes done the lady who did my taxes had to keep getting info from the manager on-site at the desk behind her should've been the first clue to go somewhere else to get them done but since i was already there i let them do it so i waited the 8 to 15 days and on mytaxmanager it said my money was deposited but it was not in my account so i called the bank several times a couple days in a row and when i went to give her the account number off the paper that jackson hewitt gave me i was told that there was one number missing so the girl who did my taxes missed the last number on my account so now i have to wait for the funds to go back to their bank and now i have to be issued a check for my federal and my state now i have to wait even longer cause it will have to clear in my bank before i can spend the money i had told the manager that i think this is unfair and that i should be compensated some money back for their mistake and she told me since i signed the paper that had my account number on it that it was my fault!! I am so pissed i will never use Jackson Hewitt ever again they are rip offs and they need to train their people better!!!

Jackson Hewittadvertisement lies

They advertised as low as $38, I figured that okay and maybe state $30. They talk about a smart card I said cool did all the paper work for me to sign and said that it is all explained in the paper work. By the time they got finished with me I ended up paying $124. Okay my mistake I will never go back. Still waiting for the the bank to put the money in my smart card, they said it will take 8-15 days. This is the 12th day. I know 3 more to go but they say that there is a web site I can go to and it's not there. I'm just praying that I didn't get taken.

Jackson Hewittrip off

I came upon this website while doing research against Jackson Hewitt as I totally intend to file complaints with the PA Dept of Banking, the BBB, the Dept of Treasury and any other governmental agency that will listen. I also see where reps from Jackson Hewitt are even responding. So, I DARE YOU TO RESPOND TO MINE JH. We have always done business with H & R Block. He has never been denied a RAL, doesnt owe the government either through arrear taxes, student loans or child support. This year, I was going to do his taxes, but he wanted to do the RAL to get a 50" flat screen to watch the Steelers play the superbowl. I am totally educated and actually do others tax returns for free just to help, so it is reasonable that the ONLY REASON we would even consider going to a tax prep place would be the RAL. I contacted 6 locations, all of which stated, "yes, most all are being accepted. So that, coupled with the other reasons, felt we did our due dilligence about this RAL and went to Jackson Hewitt. We were also told that an itemized tax prep would be $75, and it turned out to be $250. FIRST LIE. The next day, he was denied. I contacted the manager and she said that "many first time customers are being denied." Then, it all made sense to me as to why he was denied as that would be the only reason. So, we ended up watching a small TV for the superbowl, paid $250 for something I had actually already done before we even went to JH and got nothing but rude and ignorant employees afterward. But hey, they already got our money, so why be nice?

This is a complete and total racket. The lure of the RAL brings people into tax prep places and unlike H & R Block who told you prior to doing business with them, whether or not you would be able to recieve the RAL, JH does not. YOu HAVE to do the tax prep, THEN they tell you if you were getting a RAL. That is NOT a choice. From what I have been reading, most people are charged an average of $250 for tax prep. They even charged $10 to hold your tax information, which we NEVER asked them to do nor do we ever intend to walk in this deceptive business ever again. So, thats $10 just pissed away to these low lifes.

The government would love to get rid of these RAL's and I intend to help them along. I am filing complaints accompanied with many as I cannot include them all, complaints all across the internet about the experiences the American taxpayer has had with JH. I KNOW they will listen and hopefully we will put them out of business. I also urge all of you reading this to file your own complaint with your states atty general, your stated department of banking and any other consumer agency that will listen. FIGHT BACK against these jerks that are misleading the general public.

So, if there is a Jackson Hewitt rep reading this, make sure you got my name as you WILL be hearing from my complaint. We, the consumer are sick and tired of being taken advantage of, gouged with outrageous fees and spoken to like we were garbage. Wait till the tables are turned against you and your bankers. You know what they say, Paybacks are a ***.

• Ar
                arseholeintheground? Mar 10, 2013

You are denied a RAL, and now you are against RALs. Sour grapes.

• Ra
                RAL Supporter May 19, 2011

While I certainly can't say whether or not the preparers you dealt with were rude or unknowledgible as you have stated I can say that you were apparently satisfied with the expected refund and it must have matched what you had already come up with since the same information should result in the same refund amount. As for the RAL you were denied a bank loan. The fees are what they are and you were told them before you signed any loan document. Since the loan did not go through you were not charged any fee for a loan and since you were told that you would be applying for both products an assisted refund and RAL what exactly is it that you are saying was done to you? I understand that you wanted a BIG SCREEN TV and because a loan didn't go through you didn't get it but other people apply for these loans to pay their rent or car payment and your disappointment and frivolous complaint could make it so that they don't have ANY chance of coming up with that money at tax time. I've been denied the RAL before and I've been approved before. Don't make it so I can't at least try to get the loan if I need it.

• Ms
                Ms. Brains Mar 11, 2011

You sound very uneducated in the spelling and grammar you have posted in this rambling. I seriously doubt you have beyond a high school education. But hey you can rant and rave all you want it will not change anything. Ms Brains

• Co
                Conrad Feb 11, 2010

I have used jackson hewitt for over ten years with good results for a reasonable cost. this time was different, they had me fill out a form stating that if i decided to not use them to file my taxes after they do the paperwork i would still owe them approx. 140.00 perhour for services rendered. i didnt think to much about it until they finally finished and showed me what they charged. the cost had always been approx. 220.00 this time was 540.00. i have all my records for last ten years taxes always done same way. was advised that a new franchise owner had changed price and that i could just pay the 140.00 and go somewhere else. will never use jackson hewitt again, sent memo to all in contact list. jackson hewitt in garland tx on beltline and interstate 30.

• Ra
                RadO77 Jan 26, 2010

I am suprised after reading here that Jackson Hewitt is able to stay in business. My own experience with them was horrible as well. Several years ago, in an attempt to receive my refund right away, I went to a Jackson Hewitt in LaPorte, IN (I now live in FL). They did my taxes incorrectly. I asked them to redo them. They were incorrect again. I asked them to redo them. They were incorrect again. For the third time I asked them to redo them, again they were incorrect. I did them myself, gave them to the office along with my complaint to the manager that they were incorrect 3 times and I eneded up doing them myself and then just letting the rep enter the info into the computer. I was still charged the Jackson Hewitt fee. There was no apology or anything. What a ripoff. I spent about 6 hours there and ended up doing the work myself anyway but still had to pay them. Now I just do them online- easy, simple and you still get to file electronic.

Jackson Hewittnever using again

Every Year we have went to H&R Block but because they are no longer doing the rapid we decied to go to Jackson Hewitt What a big rip off we were told we would recieve some of our refund on the smartcard within 24-48 hours its been 8 days now and still nothing i have checked the IRS website and my state website about our returns they have both been processed Still no money Next year back to H&R block I will never recommend Jackson Hewitt they told us we would recieve the RAL Yet everyone i have talked to has never recieved it i dont see how this 2nd largest tax prepaer can get away with robbing people espically to people who are really needing the money.

Jackson Hewittincompetence

I went into the tax place on 2/14/11 @ 2:00 pm and asked for a Refund Anticipation Loan (RAL) when I was filing my taxes. I had a new preparer (Vince) that had to ask his manager lots of questions to get the forms filled out. He told me the loan would had to go through a credit check and to call back in 24 hrs. to see if the loan was approved. I called back today 2/15/2011 and was told it was never filed for and that there was nothing they could do about this. This service to do my taxes and apply for the loan cost over $4oo dollars for a simple return. I have bills that I am now going to have late payments and increased interest rates as well as negative reports on my credit rating due to their neglegence.

Jackson Hewitthave rude employees

I thought I would try Jackson Hewitt over HR Block this year. Been using HR for 9 years.I was in Walmart and asked the lady if I could file my taxes. She rolled her eyes and said I guess.RUDE. She then said "Do you have your w2's and social security cards ? If not i not help you." I said yes I do and she made a grunting noise and said..huh. I asked if she liked her job and she just stared at me. I left, back to HR Block. Thanks Marina in Lawton Oklahoma.I will never go to Jackson Hewitt or refer it as I know now they hire anybody.

Jackson Hewittbad service

Jackson Hewitt is fraudulent, I applied for the rapid refund loan this year and was told they do not use credit I felt from the beginning that this was a scam and low and behold they charged me $320.00 and I was denied though I have never ever been denied before, the bank got $50.00 for denying it and Jackson Hewitt made off with the rest, I complained about it since the bank could not lose by denying it since they got $50.00 either way and Jackson Hewitt gets the fees for doing your taxes I am pissed off and will never ever use them again long as I live and I will make sure everyone I know hears about this bogus crap.

• Ke
                        Kevin Caldwell Feb 03, 2012

I filed my taxes with Jackson Hewitt on Feb. 20th 2011, I got approved for ral and they told me i would receive the rest of my refund and my state refund with in 13 days...im still waiting for it. They keep telling me its because of the irs delays but irs is saying e-file isnt being delayed. Still charging me almost 400$ for quick return. I have 2 friends who filed their taxes thru someone else a week after me and have already received their state refund. Feel like im just getting the run around and one excuse after another.

• Do
                        don1550 Feb 20, 2011

There is no $50 fee for being denied a RAL. You should submit your issue to their customer support, they were very helpful for me when I had a problem - [protected].

• Dd
                        DDM308 Feb 19, 2011

Again, regarding Jackson-Hewitt. The requirements to receive a RAL have gotten much, much tighter. You are lucky you went to J-H. H & R Block, per information provided to me, is unable to offer RAL's.

• Dd
                        DDM308 Feb 19, 2011

Jackson-Hewitt does not have the capability of placing a post-office address in the IRS forms. The IRS requires a street address.

• Ye
                        Yesenia lo Feb 19, 2011

This was the first time That I file with Jackson hewitt. Let me tell it was not a good experience. firts my mom told the tax prepare that she did not receive mail at her house but on her post office the lady told her that the system wouldn't let her put her po box now my mom have not receive her state refund check. We call the office and they said she had to call the state to fix that problem i mean that why they are the tax prepares that why we pay them. Now my own bad experience I went to do my taxes and I apply to the RAL I call the next day they said I was not approved. I have done my taxes with H&R block and I was always approved. Then they charge so much money just get my taxes in two weeks I said that is fair because I could have gone to another office done it for way less money and get in two. I would have got a better service that what I got in Jackson Hewitt. I say this is the worst tax office I have ever been to. I never going back to Jackson Hewitt

Jackson Hewitttaking money from people up front and splitting it after they leave

Jackson hewitt on 8th Minnesota, KCK is taking money from mexicans to do there taxes when the fee comes out of the refund. I know someone who was in the business at the time and they said that the tax preparers are charging Mexicans up front so they can make money on the side. They brag after the client leave they he can't speak english so they take advantage of them. The IRS or the corporate office of Jackson Hewitt need to put an stop to this type of practice soon. When people get wind of what is going on Jackson Hewitt will be blown out of the water. This has going for years at this location.

• It
                          itzkkbby Feb 26, 2011

That is so not true, your friend lied to you. Illegal aliens (mexicans) have ITINs and they must mail their return. Jackson Hewitt prepares the return and has to collect the money up front to get their fees because when you mail a return and don't file it electronically, the fees don't come out, it goes straight to your home address or to your bank account. Thanks----concerned Jackson Hewitt Lover

Jackson Hewittthey ripped me off and lied

Jackson hewitt lied to us and told us we would have our money in 8 to 15 days and charged us$229.00 and now were being told our taxes will take almost 3 weeks thats not right we'll never use jackson hewitt again they lead you in by telling you one thing and all they can say is oh well its not there fault well im telling you it is they tell you something thats what you go by.i did my taxes my self last year and should have done them this year had no problems on turbo tax but people are always out to screw someone.

• Ai
                            Aisha Muhaimin Feb 27, 2013

Jackson Hewitt rep told me to file my education credit with an amendment After I eletronically file my W2. Who would have known that the IRS said they should have processed the whole return with the educational tax credit and I would have gotten my refund before or on March 1 st. Now I have to wait until May to see my education credit. Jackson Hewitt lied and said I would get it earlier! When I spoke to Linda at Lebanon office she said the IRS would have sent my return back if I filed them on the 31 st of JanuRy. The IRS said they would never send them back! I asked for half my money back for lying and she refused. !! 14 years with JH they can go to hell !!

• Co
                            coffeebreak Jan 31, 2011

yeah only reason i used them was for the 1500 dollar ral and i was denied said i didn't meet there criteria got 1 every year from H&R for a long time now im not only out the money for tax prep i could have saved but what really pisses me off is the bank fees im paying for them playing middle man with my money

• Fy
                            fyuocuk Jan 29, 2011

You were a fool for thinking you were getting some authentic uggs for that price... Don't be so cheap, or get to know where you're buying from.

Jackson Hewittovercharged

Jackson Hewitt is advertising on massillon cable that they are only charging 38 dollars for tax preperation but for some reason I was charged 90 dollars. I tried to go rapid refund and was told I could not because I did not get back enough. I never knew there was a limit. I also contacted a different jackson hewitt office first but they could not get me in in time. I did ask the first one if I could claim my school like I did last year, although I had to take a break from it since october. He informed me it would not be worth it. why cant I claim my online schooling? Thank you for your help

Shannon36535 Jan 26, 2011

Yeah, and that is how CPA's who advertise on complaint websites are too... JMastriano .. do you have something to say or just trolling for tax business?

Shannon36535 Jan 26, 2011

If youll listen to the commercial it says " prices starting at 38.00"

Jackson Hewitt Of Okeechobee, Florida — tax return

I have filled my taxes with Jackson Hewitt, for 8 years I was 9 months pregnant due any day when I walked in...

Jackson Hewittdon't use them

After filing taxes with Jackson Hewitt in 2005 at a busy office, on 95 & South Western ave in Chicago, One of tax prep guys tried to bribe me saying he could get me out faster if I gave him some money $50.00 under the table. I declined, when I got called to him to do my taxes I heard him whispering to the lady next to him "she didn't give me ***, I'm gonna make her pay anyway". After he was done doing my taxes, Thank GOD that I decide to take the gold guarantee (much to his dismay). Long story short, the next year I was audited (taxes snatched) by the IRS because of a mistake he knowingly made. I made nearly 300 calls to JH corporate and local offices to have them make good on the gold guarantee. Because it was off tax season and the original filing office was closed permanently, I was sent from office to office. NO ONE at JH wanted to touch my claim saying I had a problem because the original filing office was now permanently closed and they did not want their office charged for the mistake, since it wasn't their offices mistake. Meanwhile, I moved out of state. I talked to several people in my new state and I threatened legal action against JH. Finally 1 lady in the whole of the JH company filed my gold guarantee claim. Finally, 2 months later, JH's insurance company decided to came through. I would finally receive over $4, 000 almost 2 years to the day the guy jacked up my taxes. DO NOT USE Jackson Hewitt the gold guarantee means nothing and they have too many shyster's working for them WITHOUT any accountability. If there is ANY TYPE OF A PROBLEM, they will shuffle you around and pass you from office to office until you decide to leave them alone! RUN AWAY FAST from any JACKDON HEWITT OFFICE. Let my and others experiences on this site be a warning to you!

• Fu
                                furious me May 28, 2016

My wife worked as a tax technician for Jackson Hewitt for 4 months.They promised her hourly pay, commission, and bonuses. What they didn't tell her that she was paid $8.50 per hour while the other technicians was paid $25 per hour. Over a period of time she noticed that JH was doing illegal activities and they started skimming her hours. My wife filed more taxes than anyone in her area. She never had a single rejected return. One day after she noticed her manager stealing clients by changing information about the preparer. Her manager was taking credit for the preparation of their clients return and taking that employees commission. My wife was fired after an allegation that she had filed someone's taxes outside of JH. They never investigated into the allegation. Multiple complaints was filed to the IRS about the illegal activity but nothing happened. I have recently learned that my wife's manager filed only a few returns but she recently took a cruise out of Florida. Must be nice to steal from people and having no remorse for your actions. My wife lost close to $5, 000 or better between her bonus and commission. JH told us that they knew they was wrong but they never righted their wrong. She tried contacting the owner of the franchise but he never responded back. In closing stay away from JH in and around Fayetteville, NC area.

• Ju
                                Julie D Moore Jul 02, 2015

I filed my taxes with Jackson Hewitt 2014 and I will NEVER use them again, nor will I recommend anyone to them. I was at the Peachtree Pkwy location in Norcross, GA. Vivian Dollard was the person who took my information and entered my SS# wrong therefore causing me not to be able to receive the $500 up front and caused me not to get my taxes back in a timely manner. She and everyone else who worked at that location were all incompetent and didn't have a clue as to what they were doing. I called several times to straighten out situation out, but did not get a response from her for several days and she said she saw me and her co-workers calling but did not respond because she had a personal family matter. After speaking to several different people in regards to this matter I was promised by the area manager Shonda Cleveland and it was notated in their system that because of my troubles I would not be charged the full tax preparation fee of $394.00. I would only be charged $12 that they had to charge me. I was told I would be issued a check for the remainder of the money cause they had to take it out and corporate would refund me $333.00. After looking at my prep papers, the $50 they say they give you as a gift for using their services were also taken out my return, so it really was NOT a gift cause I paid for it! I filed my taxes at the end of January and it is now July and have yet to receive the $333.00 that I was told would be retuned to me. I have gotten the run around and everyone I have spoken to blames someone else. No one will return my calls and today spoke with customer services and the rep told me my issue was resolved by this Shonda Cleveland, who I have not spoken to since the early part of the year and that I would NOT get that money back! How can you notate in your system and make a promise to a customer who can and will go elsewhere that you are not going to do what you all said you were going to do. I will never recommend anyone to Jackson Hewitt again! Customer service is poor. I hope by reading all of these bad reviews you all will take your business elsewhere! You are the WORST, JACKSON-HEWITT AND IF I WERE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE THESE SORTS OF PEOPLE IN HEAD POSITIONS. CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE PRIORITY AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

• Fu
                                Fubusine Aug 23, 2010

My taxes were screwed up royally by Jackson Hewitt (JH)! I got a letter from the IRS saying I owed them another $600. The rep that did my taxes had no idea what he was doing. He fat fingered the numbers and entered the wrong information in the wrong boxes. They hire random people and train them on the fly. No tax experience at all! I filed a complaint with JH's corporate office twice and got the run around BIG TIME. The local office was closed, so no one was available to help me. I do not recommend this company to anyone! I will never use JH again! I still have not heard back from the corporate office. They originally gave me a letter that says "JH will reimburse you for penalties and interest charged by a taxing authority if a JH tax preparer makes a mistake - it's a crock of ***!