Jackson Hewitt / they ripped me off and lied

United States Review updated:

Jackson hewitt lied to us and told us we would have our money in 8 to 15 days and charged us$229.00 and now were being told our taxes will take almost 3 weeks thats not right we'll never use jackson hewitt again they lead you in by telling you one thing and all they can say is oh well its not there fault well im telling you it is they tell you something thats what you go by.i did my taxes my self last year and should have done them this year had no problems on turbo tax but people are always out to screw someone.

Comments

• Fy
      Jan 29, 2011

You were a fool for thinking you were getting some authentic uggs for that price... Don't be so cheap, or get to know where you're buying from.

• Co
      Jan 31, 2011

yeah only reason i used them was for the 1500 dollar ral and i was denied said i didn't meet there criteria got 1 every year from H&R for a long time now im not only out the money for tax prep i could have saved but what really pisses me off is the bank fees im paying for them playing middle man with my money

• Ai
      Feb 27, 2013

Jackson Hewitt rep told me to file my education credit with an amendment After I eletronically file my W2. Who would have known that the IRS said they should have processed the whole return with the educational tax credit and I would have gotten my refund before or on March 1 st. Now I have to wait until May to see my education credit. Jackson Hewitt lied and said I would get it earlier! When I spoke to Linda at Lebanon office she said the IRS would have sent my return back if I filed them on the 31 st of JanuRy. The IRS said they would never send them back! I asked for half my money back for lying and she refused. !! 14 years with JH they can go to hell !!