Jack In The Box / unethical behaviour by management.
Mgr of the jack in the box located in Burlington Wa off cook rd 9408 old hwy 99 98233.
Im a hispanic employee with the right to work papers, witnessing other coworkers with out proper could say social security numbers overlooked. Mgr uses this oppertunity to hold over the employees heads not to give allowed breaks or paid holidays that are worked. GM mentioned after a surprised visit that their complaints laid on deaf ears. A holiday gift of $ 100 dollars given to the Mgr to purchase dinner for the staff at christmas was with held by the Mgr.
She was approached about where the food or even the money was and her reply, Two days after christmas was she spent the money on buying couple of the ladies small box of candy kisses given to the employees. Remainder of the money she kept for her self.
I would like to know how to proceed with reporting to Labor industries and then social networks how this is allowed by jack in the box executives.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box in Forest Hill Texas - poor service 
- Jack In The Box - service from worker
- Jack In The Box - lazy no good night crew won't serve shakes.
- Jack In The Box - service 
- Jack In The Box - the chicken teriyaki bowl.