Jack In The Box / uncomplicated and professional order
At the time of 2:01 am Sunday morning on Feb. 2nd 2019 my friend and I had ordered 2 double Jack burgers and a side of onion rings and we paid for our order and while waiting I noticed that the woman that had taken our order was really slow and seemed very tired and also had her hair down and no hairnet nor did she wear any gloves as she handed us the bag of food we ordered there was not any courtesy of any thank you or is there anything else I can help you with,.. It was walking away. We waited to open and eat our food until we got home, just only 2 -3 blocks away and as the pics show it is not what we expected, no lettuce, tomato or onion and one burger had no cheese and the onion rings were so over cooked they was hard as ever and couldn't eat them.. This is the worst service from Jack n the box I've encountered, I would lime for this to be fixed and taken care of, plz and thank you
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.