Jack In The Box — drive thru experience
Went here around 1am on 01/12/2015 to get some food. The burger I ordered wasn't wrapped in the paper and was at the bottom of the bag, squished and leaking through the bag because they decided to slam all the other food into one bag instead of two. The fries I ordered were wrong, and everything ended up being smashed because of the way they just shoved into one bag. I tried getting the drive thru clerks attention, named Lara, but she completely ignored me until I left and had to pull back around to get her attention. This was even though she walked away from me and had left the drive thru window opened.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional