Jack In The Boxdrive thru experience

Je Jan 13, 2015 Rockwall, TX Review updated:

Went here around 1am on 01/12/2015 to get some food. The burger I ordered wasn't wrapped in the paper and was at the bottom of the bag, squished and leaking through the bag because they decided to slam all the other food into one bag instead of two. The fries I ordered were wrong, and everything ended up being smashed because of the way they just shoved into one bag. I tried getting the drive thru clerks attention, named Lara, but she completely ignored me until I left and had to pull back around to get her attention. This was even though she walked away from me and had left the drive thru window opened.

Comments

• El
      Feb 02, 2009
    food - roaches
    tgif
    New Jersey

was at this restaurant and as i was eating a cockroach fell from the wall to my table and i could not finish my meal the appetizer was out of my bill but my cocktails were not will never go there again or take my family there

• Li
      Sep 05, 2009
    food - This work my
    1st Choice Phone.
    Ghana

Recently I had the unfortunate experience of taking my NOKIA 6300 cell phone to a place in TEMA NEW STATION COMM 1, called 1st choice phones, after charging me 65 cedis to replace the LCD screen, the phone is now a piece of junk because it is virtually useless, and always cuts out, please everybody avoid doing business with them, and they should be called Worst choice phones.

• Li
      Mar 19, 2010
    food - service
    apple bees
    Mooresville
    Indiana

the food and service was really bad and i will never return there again. i brought 200.00 in gift cards and what a mistake

• Ra
      Sep 08, 2011
    food - food is not hygenic
    xotic sweets
    New Zealand

hi,
    my name is rajinder pal my comlaint is about the xotic sweets address - 245 Mt Albert Rd Mt Albert Auckland City
    i went there yhere on 8 sep 2011 at 9 .00 pm and i place my order . when my order came i eat one byte of chapati and i saw that there was a hair in the order when i comlaint to there head they does not behave propery even they can not apolozise me for there mistake

• As
      Apr 12, 2015
    food - bad service
    anshumaan ka dhaba
    Melbourne
    Australia

we went to indian resturarent called Anshumaan ka dhaba at clayton, melbourne. food was absolute rubbish. very bad customer service, poor hygiene, too much colour. please do not go there.