Jack In The Box Division Street, Spokane Washington / violated by employees. foam headpiece cover in my sandwich

1 Spokane, WA, United States

Two weeks ago my wife and I decided to try the new, "Ribeye Sandwich." We drove through the window and ordered two meals. We were moving from Nine Mile Falls Washington to Cheney Washington so we thought we would avoid preparing dinner that evening. When we got home and sat down to eat our meals, we found a foam ear cover inside of one of our sandwiches. We were furious. This couldn't have accidently fallen into the sandwich because it was between the lettuce and the tomato. We have pictures of the sandwich on our phone. I went back to the store the following day and was told by the assistant manager that it was an earpiece covering from one of their headsets. he said that he wasn't the manager and apologized. As a result of finding this, neither my wife or I ate either of the meals, not knowing what else the preparers may have done to them. Our home is over 20 miles away from that Jack n the Box. I spent my money and time to take the meals back there and wasn't adequately compensated for this. I want someone to call me at [protected]. I've held off posting the pictures I took onto Facebook or YouTube, but if I don't hear from someone I will post these pictures on both sights to warn people to stay away from your restaurants. I did send a photo of this to the police department and filed a complaint. My complaint # is [protected]. I must say that I've had some bad experiences in my life from fast food places but never anything this egregious.

Ha