Jack In The Box / customer service

1 Beaverton, OR, United States

I called late evening on Christmas Day asking what time they would be closed because when you checked google it said Christmas Day might affect these hours well when the employee answered I asked what time are you closing tonight he said you could find that information where you found this number and hanged up with out saying anything else. I recalled and asked to speak to the manager which he said it was him which I knew it wasn't him because a manager wouldn't treat its customers like that. I told him the reason why I asked what time they where closing was because it's a holiday and it says it might affect these hours and he still didn't answer my question instead he went of cussing at me and calling me a [censored] wich I told him I was going to file a complaint and that he didn't have to answer like that but yet he kept calling me a [censored] and yes I did tell him he didn't have to be an [censored] by answering like that he refused to give me his name or his store manager name when I called him asking him for his name he treated to called the police if I didn't stop calling. I am personally going in to the store tomorrow and asking to speak to the store manager as I'm sure the person I spoke to was not. The store number I don't have I only have its phone number and its located in Beaverton Oregon on TV Highway the phone number to this store is [protected] and I called around 7:50PM on 12/25. You should really consider checking into what kind of people you have working for you since this person has really bad customer service. I am hopeing something will be done about this. Someone with this kind of customer services makes you think twice if they really appreciate their job.

Ce